Nestled in the hills of Sonoma Valley, the Cottage at GlenLyon is the perfect place to get away from it all. It is available ONLY to our Clan Members!
The peaceful setting overlooks a private vineyard and sits amidst majestic oaks and madrones. You will feel completely removed from the real world, yet you are just minutes away from the attractions of the area.
This two bedroom, one bath cottage features antique furnishings throughout. The master bedroom downstairs has a king bed.
The charming upstairs bedroom features two fluffy Queen beds with down comforters and featherbeds.
Downstairs you will also find the newly remodeled bathroom with jacuzzi tub. The spacious living area has a fireplace and looks into the open, fully equipped kitchen with dining counter.
From the kitchen, walk out onto the deck to enjoy dining al fresco while gazing into the vineyard.
Guests are also welcome to roam the 20 acres of hiking and walking trails through the vineyards and hills, and are invited to enjoy a private tour and tasting with Squire and Suzy.
SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE
- Vineyard views
- Expansive deck with BBQ
- Charming open kitchen filled with yummies from Suzy, fully equipped with dishwasher & microwave
- Fireplace, central heat & air conditioning
- Satellite TV with VCR, stereo
- Washer & dryer
- Master bedroom with king bed, upstairs bedroom with two full sized beds, sofa bed in living area
- Newly remodeled bathroom with jacuzzi tub & shower
- Private tour & tasting with your winemaker/hosts(by prior arrangement) and a bottle of their fabulous wine!
$360/night for a night (Clan Member discount applies!)
for 2 guests (2 night minimum);
Children by prior arrangement, but property is not suitable for mobile children under 10. No pets. No smoking anywhere on the grounds.
GlenLyon Vineyards & Winery
PO Box 1329
Glen Ellen, CA 95442
Phone: (707) 484-0077 (Squire’s cell)
Fax: (707) 833-2743